1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Vintage at Saratoga 2013 II: Sunrise at the Hyatt Malta Sunday October 13, 2013

About 7am on Saturday, I took a quick run around the back parking lot at the Hyatt Malta (host hotel for the Vintage at Saratoga) .... and this is part of what I found there!

A Car Show in the Parking Lot of the Hotel!




From Wisconsin

The Great White


Lawrence Charlemagne's latest revelation


Lawrence Charlemagne himself!

Len's Coupe

Alpina


Rob Siegel's Warp 9 Coupe




Bavaria


From Maryland




Pics above by Baurspotting

And a little while later, Rob Siegel took these pics (below) as the E9 Coupes lined up to prepare for an 'en masse' entrance to the Vintage at Saratoga





Rob Siegel's E9  "Warp 9" ready to move out.  Rob has assured us that that is only early morning condensation that you see coming out of his tail pipe, and I, for one, accept his explanation.  :)  Beautiful car!

Stay tuned.... much more to come from Saratoga!



No comments:

Post a Comment