A new magazine arrived today, out of the blue! “Guest” Editor is Jackie Jouret, formerly of the late Bimmer Magazine. While I have no interest in the new BMWs, I did enjoy seeing some of the news from the various regional chapters. Especially since there were three photos of Baurs! The New York Chapter had a red E30 TC2, unidentified owner, and a Euro 1984 323i dark color (I think we may know that Baur!); and the White Mountain Chapter featured Bill Hutchings red 1973 Cabrio Targa by Baur! We would love to contact these owners, so if you know them.... please put us in touch! We may know them but it is hard to tell from these photos. Thanks in advance!
- Baurs For Sale
- Random Baur Musings, Anecdotes, Humor and Limericks
- BMW Advertisements
- The Baurhunter: Wanted... Crushed Or Alive!
- NEW!! Non-BMW Baur or Baur-Type Top Cabriolets
- NEW: Baur Restoration Projects
- NEW: Gallery of 1600/2002 Baur Cabrios and Targas
- NEW!! 1973 2002 Project Journal
- Baur Parts: Wanted/For Sale