1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

NEW FIND! Giacomo Jack Bracco's Restoration Project of Baur B42664 in Italy!

Congratulations to Giacomo Jack Bracco of Italy who contacted me yesterday regarding his 1984 E30 TC2 project Baur!  Since it is NOT yet listed in the International Baur Registry, it qualifies as  NEW FIND!  Welcome to our Baurspotting community, Giacomo! 





These are the only pics that we have so far, but we look forward to following Giacomo's progress on his project Baur!  So stay tuned!  Congratulations and welcome to Giacomo Jack Bracco!  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment