1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, January 8, 2018

TC2 Color Lists Posted by Till Meisner!

In response to a request from Kem Hakki regarding TC2 colors in Facebook today, Till Meisner posted the following lists from the great Baur-TC.de website!

Great stuff, Till!!


Farbe = color.



Sonderlackierungen refers to 'special paint finishes". 







































Verdeck refers to the hardtop roof, and 'glas" refers to the glass, showing the color of the tint.  

 Thank you for posting, Till!

No comments:

Post a Comment