1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cliffhanger? Spy shots of BMW Art Car: M3 GT2 by Jeff Koons on Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen), Norway



Thanks to Amilcar V. of the CT Valley Chapter BMWCCA for posting this in Facebook:









Spy shots of BMW Art Car: M3 GT2 by Jeff Koons on Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen), Norway

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that’s extremely thrilling! That BMW M3 GT2 surely came a long way to get there! The cliff visitors must have been so surprised by the car’s beauty. I saw this particular car once in Shoreditch, London, and I can say that it’s really stunning to see it firsthand!

    ReplyDelete